Breaking News

Netanyahu leaves for Europe: 'I won't accept double standard on US Jerusalem declaration'

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left on an official visit to Paris and Brussels on Saturday night, vowing not to accept "double standard" from Europe on US President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

"While I respect Europe, I am not prepared to accept a double standard from it. I hear voices from there condemning President Trump's historic statement, but I have not heard condemnations of the rockets fired at Israel or the terrible incitement against it," Netanyahu said.

"I am not prepared to accept this hypocrisy, and as usual at this important forum, I will present Israel's truth without fear and with head held high," he added.

Source: .ynetnews.com

Comments